Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”) is an agreement between you and SixClouds Pte Ltd (“SixClouds”, “We” or “Us”).
The Terms of Service is the entire agreement between SixClouds and User. We provide access to and use of the SixClouds website and mobile application, including any general and personalised content, functionality and services, directly and through the website, mobile application and associated domains of www.sixclouds.net/ (the “Site”)
By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Key Terms to Note
SixClouds means the content and services we make available through the website, mobile application, platform, associated domains at www.sixclouds.net/ and any other platform or websites, including sub-domains, web and mobile versions, plugins and other media, services, software or networks now existing or which may be developed later.
Users refers to both Subscribers and Non-subscribers.
Non-subscriber means an individual who accesses the site but does not have the right to access the subscription content.
Subscriber means an individual user that has the right to access the subscription content via a paid subscription plan.
Subscription Content means videos, images, audio, music, sounds, quizzes, worksheets and other files, information and content that are available on a paid subscription plan.
Subscriber Generated Content means all content that a Subscriber uploads, posts or otherwise make available or provide to the Site.
Subscription means the then-current subscription plan(s) for which a Subscriber will pay or have paid a subscription fee to use via the Site.
Subscription Term means the period of time that a Subscriber may utilize the applicable portion of subscription content on the Site.
Access, License and Right to Use
- A User must be at least 18 years of age (and if a minor, have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to access the Site) and possess the legal right and ability to enter into binding contracts.
- Subject to these Terms of Service, Subscriber will be granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable right to access that portion of the Subscription Content applicable to the Subscription type. By agreeing to grant such access, SixClouds do not obligate ourselves to maintain the website, web application and associated domains in its present form. We may upgrade, modify, change or enhance the services and convert a Subscriber to a new version thereof at any time in its sole discretion, to the extent that this is not detrimental to Subscriber’s use of the services and on reasonable prior notice to the Subscriber.
- User agrees to abide by any rules or regulations that we publish with respect to conduct of Users of the Site, which rules and regulations are hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference. SixClouds reserves the right to deny a User access to the Site if, in the SixClouds sole discretion, the User has failed to abide by these Terms of Service or appear likely to do so.
- User accepts that SixClouds in its sole discretion may, but has no obligation to, monitor the Services or any portion thereof, and/or to oversee compliance with these Terms of Service.
- User promises, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties;
- It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Site;
- It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the contents on the Site or any component thereof;
- It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the contents on the Site;
- It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, or transmit the contents of the Site or any portion thereof;
- It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of content from the Site;
- It will not use the Site in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
- User recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Site and accordingly, it shall not hold SixClouds liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. User further acknowledges and accepts that the Site will not be available on a continual twenty four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Site.
- User agrees, where applicable, to treat password, usernames, and other security information, as confidential and to not provide any other person with access to the Subscription Content or portions of it using User’s authentication information. User will notify SixClouds immediately of any unauthorized access to, or use of, authentication information. SixClouds cannot and will not be liable for any unauthorized access to your account or data that arises from your acts or omissions.
Subscription Fees and Payment
- Subscriber agrees to pay the appropriate fee corresponding to the particular Subscription plan that it wishes to access for the applicable Subscription Term. SixClouds reserves the right to change the Subscription fees. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- In addition to the Subscription price, you may be charged with indirect taxes such as Value Added Tax (VAT) or Government Service Tax (GST) in accordance with applicable laws your country of residency.
Term and Termination
- Subscriber may subscribe to the Subscription Content for the applicable term of the specific Subscription commencing on the effective date.
- Subscription automatically renews for the Subscribed Content at the end of the Subscription Term. User may opt out of auto-renewal anytime during the Subscription Term, up to 48 hours before the expiry of the Subscription Term.
- Subscriber who subscribes to a 12 month Subscription Term is entitled to 2 free grade level switches within the same Subscription Content during the Subscription Term. Not applicable for any Subscription Term of less than 12 months.
- SixClouds reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any portion of the Subscription Content for violation or suspected violation of these Terms of Service. Subscriber will have no further rights to access the Site. Termination will not affect the rights or liabilities of either party that accrued prior to termination.
- When an account subscription ends (e.g., at the end of the term if the account has not been renewed or has been cancelled), the account no longer permits access to the Subscription Content.
Third Party Links or Information
- This Site may contain links to other websites that are not operated by or related to SixClouds. SixClouds is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such third-party websites, and does not investigate, monitor, or check these websites for accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any linked website on this Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by SixClouds. A User who leaves the Site to access these third-party sites does so at its own risk.
- User acknowledges and agrees that our Content and any necessary software used in connection with the Content contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. User further acknowledges and agrees that information presented to User through the Subscription is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. User agrees not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Content, in whole or in part.
- Under the terms of this Terms of Service, it is expressly forbidden to distribute or reproduce the content of the Service or any portion thereof by any means, including but not limited to electronic and print.
- SixClouds reserves the right to cancel Subscriber accounts without refund if it is determined that Subscriber has violated these terms.
- SixClouds reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the site or services. Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing information and materials that prove ownership of the account.
- SixClouds may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, SixClouds will make an updated copy of the Terms of Service available on the site. Users understand and agree that any use of the SixClouds IGNITE site after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, shall be treated as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you, SixClouds or any third-party provider as a result of these Terms of Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law. This shall, without limitation, also apply to the applicable law and jurisdiction as stipulated above.
- The failure of SixClouds to enforce any right or provision in the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by SixClouds in writing. The Terms of Service comprises the entire agreement between you and the Terms of Service and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations or discussions, whether written or oral (if any) between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Use of the SixClouds site, its content and any services or items obtained through the website and or mobile application is at user’s own risk. The site, its content and any services or items obtained through the website and or mobile application are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither SixClouds nor any person associated with SixClouds makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
In no event will SixClouds, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with user’s usage, or inability to use, the website and or mobile application, any websites linked to it, any content on the website and or mobile application or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website and or mobile application or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
This Terms of Service shall be governed by Singapore law without regard to the choice of law provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Singapore to which you hereby agree to submit to.
Updated: Oct 2021